Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Location

Options
  • 03-06-2016 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend me a suitable location to set up a health and fitness service in Cork or how I can go about finding a suitable location? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Could try where Sweat fitness used to be on the marina.. It used to be very busy, has lots of areas for parking..Location would be up and coming too if the development goes ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Att vara en hest

Please tell me it will be 24/7! That's the only kind of gym Cork needs right now.. Everything else is pretty much covered

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

very good idea a 24/7 place or even a place that opens in the evening until late morning would be great..

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭bpoleary

Milly33 wrote: »
    Could try where Sweat fitness used to be on the marina.. It used to be very busy, has lots of areas for parking..Location would be up and coming too if the development goes ahead

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭bpoleary

Please tell me it will be 24/7! That's the only kind of gym Cork needs right now.. Everything else is pretty much covered

Unfortunately, it's not 24/7

• Advertisement
Advertisement