Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WESTWOOD GYM PRICES FOR THE CLONTARF BRANCH

• 03-06-2016 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

My thirteen year old son is going to be joining Westwood gym for the summer and I'm looking to see how much it is for the registry fee is and how much monthly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

I rang them recently about joining for 3 months and was told it's more expensive than the 12. Quoted €400 but ring and talk to membership. Not sure what a child would be.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

They won't let you join just for the summer - they certainly won't let adults join for the short term from what I remember, perhaps more flexible with kids but that's unlikely. They'll probably tell you you can and then force your hand into a 12 month membership when you turn up to sign up.

Adult membership is 499 'joining fee' - that no one ever pays they always have some special deal on that you and only you are availing of...
    55 per month off peak (6am - 4pm Mon to Fri and 4pm - 9pm Sat and Sun)
    75 per month full membership
    I think students are 55 per month for full membership

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

What is the real joining fee?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭bs2014

I joined Westwood as an adult in January but looking to quit my membership, could arrange transferring membership, it would mean 75 a month up until January. (I paid 30 joining fee) after much haggling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Solvang

They usually do a deal for €60 a month if you commit (and pay upfront) to 15 months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Anyone have any ideas how much the family/couple rates are for Westwood?

Advertisement