Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contactless DebitCard

Options
  • 03-06-2016 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

Hi,
    Was wondering if i have to activate the contactless feature on my Visa debit card? There is a WiFi symbol on the corner of the card.
    Have tried several times to make contactless payment and have failed each time.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

rob180 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Was wondering if  i have  to  activate  the  contactless feature  on my Visa  debit  card?   There is a  WiFi symbol on the corner of the card.
    Have  tried  several times  to make  contactless payment and have failed  each time.
    thanks
    Hi Rob180,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie To activate your card you will need to bring it to an ATM, it will not be available for use at Points Of Sale until then. If you have already done this, and your card is still not working then you may need to contact BOI Direct to take a look at the card further. You can send a message through your 365 Online banking's Online Service Desk. Select Ask A Question and make your enquiry. 

I hope this helps you, 
    Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement