Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Copa America 2016

• 03-06-2016 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭

I figured that since it kicks off tonight at 2:30am BST with USA vs Colombia, and that the Euros have their own thread, I might as well start a thread for this year's Copa America.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

colombia DC against usa? looks like a safe bet to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Any previews for outright bets on this? No idea what players teams have brought etc. Is Suarez back for Uruguay?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

markc91 wrote: »
    Any previews for outright bets on this? No idea what players teams have brought etc. Is Suarez back for Uruguay?

Yeah, Suarez is in their squad.

Personally, I went for Bacca, Javier Hernandez and Vargas as top goalscorer bets, as Mexico have Jamaica and Venezuela in their group and Chile have Bolivia and Panama in theirs, so I'm expecting the goals to flow for them.

Stuck between Backing Mexico or Uruguay

Brazil 4/5 and Peru 7/11 double? Odds look very nice not sure why though..

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Yeah, Suarez is in their squad.

Personally, I went for Bacca, Javier Hernandez and Vargas as top goalscorer bets, as Mexico have Jamaica and Venezuela in their group and Chile have Bolivia and Panama in theirs, so I'm expecting the goals to flow for them.

I went for Bacca and Hernandez too!

I think 3 argie strikers and suarez taking up a lot of the odds is giving good value to the rest of the field.

Considering the brailian stirker too jonas, and maybe higuain, because of his season and I think he can only be central like Aguero roams more.

Brazil have a useless team out tonight :/ explains the odds

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bettingrunner

Uruguay vs Venezuela tomorrow! Uruguay is in a difficult position in the group C of the Copa America losing its initial fixture of the tournament to Mexico in a 3-1 defeat but but but they should be on top of its form when it faces Venezuela. Expert tipsters on Bettingrunner advices that you can bet on an easy home win or they got some more options for you too.

Uruguay vs Venezuela tomorrow! Uruguay is in a difficult position in the group C of the Copa America losing its initial fixture of the tournament to Mexico in a 3-1 defeat but but but they should be on top of its form when it faces Venezuela. Expert tipsters on Bettingrunner advices that you can bet on an easy home win or they got some more options for you too.

Great first tip to kick off the shill.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭tinpib

Three yellow cards after 17 mins in Panama/Argentina. Not really blaming the ref, it's a very dirty game but of course lots of rolling around aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Just my luck, no-one's offering overs/unders for cards in the Chile vs Panama game at 12:30am. :/

Advertisement