Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Hairstyle for summer?

Options
  • 03-06-2016 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey so currently I have middle-length red hair that's straight, pretty boring so for the summer I was thinking of changing it up a little. I kind of want to get an undercut at the back of my head of like a flower or something but my parents aren't gone on the idea (I know some people may say it doesn't matter about what they think but to me it does) so is there any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 CassieLyons

I personally don't care for undercuts but I always pretty much wear my hair down, apart from working out, so it would never be seen. If you like it, are paying for it, want to try it out, and willing to remember that hair grows back if you hate it ....then go for it! A new style every now and then never killed anyone. I did a drastic hair style change once 2-3 years ago and absolutely hated it (first and only time my hair was cut above my shoulders) but it grew back eventually. You may try it and find you absolutely love it and prove everyone wrong. In the end...your hair...your life, don't let others choose it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭ChampagnePop

Why do you need pre approval for a haircut from your parents? Are you still in school?

Advertisement