Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V Festival

Options
  • 04-06-2016 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    was thinking of going to V festival this year, just wondering had anyone been before and can tell of their experiences. i haven't seen a line-up before with so many acts i want to see so was thinking be great to go over.

i saw it has the pink moon camping similar to EP, i was wondering is it the same as EP as in there is stuff to do other than watch the acts on the main stages, like in the evening at EP casa bacardi and other tents in body and soul run late into the night etc. or is it literally over once the bands finish.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

srm23 wrote: »
    Hi,
    was thinking of going to V festival this year, just wondering had anyone been before and can tell of their experiences. i haven't seen a line-up before with so many acts i want to see so was thinking be great to go over.

i saw it has the pink moon camping similar to EP, i was wondering is it the same as EP as in there is stuff to do other than watch the acts on the main stages, like in the evening at EP casa bacardi and other tents in body and soul run late into the night etc. or is it literally over once the bands finish.

thanks
    Went to v fest in London few years ago was good festival but is mostly about the lineup. We stayed in hotel and bussed in and out so can't really comment bout campsite craic. I'd say your best bet might b to go to the one in Staffordshire and get cheap hotel in Wolverhampton or Birmingham and just go out pubs clubs after fest. Hotels seem to b cheaper there than Chelmsford and there's bigger choice. Although if there's big group of Ye Ye will have craic in camp regardless. Hope this helps

Advertisement