Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Sludds postal address please

Options
  • 04-06-2016 7:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

I need to send a stock to Pat Sludds for a friend but don't have his postal address.

Can someone that knows please let me know it PM me may be the best if it's not to go on the forum.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭skipking

ballyroe, edermine, wexford, co wexford. pats no. is 087 6904289. phone him just to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Mezamo

It is not appropriate posting his address and phone number on a public forum. The OP asked for it in PM. Mods should remove this!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Google his name , his address and telephone number comes up straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Mezamo

Chiparus wrote: »
    Google his name , his address and telephone number comes up straight away.

It doesn't change the fact that the OP asked for it in PM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Mezamo wrote: »
    It doesn't change the fact that the OP asked for it in PM

You should leave moderating to the moderators.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Mezamo wrote: »
    It is not appropriate posting his address and phone number on a public forum. The OP asked for it in PM. Mods should remove this!

The address and phone number are publicly available information, even available on his own Facebook page. Don't see the issue. Please PM me if you wish to discuss further.

Advertisement