Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Cork teen lesbians or bisexual

Options
  • 04-06-2016 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm 13 and I feel like I've been attracted to women for about 2 years.I would really like to get into a relationship or maybe just friendship

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Hi I'm Chris Hanson from Dateline NBC, why don't you take a seat

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭deeduck48

there's a wonderful lgbt community in Cork, and lots of resorces for teens, young adults. i had a quick google there, and there are lots of things to research, your age may be a limiting factor, at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

trisha2441 wrote: »
    I'm 13 and I feel like I've been attracted to women for about 2 years.I would really like to get into a relationship or maybe just friendship

Well if any woman reciprocates your feelings then she is a pedo and will be treated as such. If you mean you want to befriend another child who is also a lesbian then the internet is not where you want to find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

OP, in the assumption it's not a troll, please contact Linc.ie

Great resources and help for teens and adults who are LGBT. Also, don't go poking around online to find a partner, it's not going to go well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Can't leave this open for various reasons

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement