Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad Air keeps dropping wifi

• 04-06-2016 3:42pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Have an iPad Air.
    Most up to date software.

It keeps dropping wifi every time I wake it up after been asleep over night for example (smart case).

It will say connected to my wifi network, but no wifi signal.
    I have to do a hard reset and it comes straight back.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭stoksyXL

Ever since the iOS 9.3 update my wifi is acting up, was fine on iOS 9.2.1 and below. Keeps dropping connection all over the house, and even in the same room as my router. Upgraded 4 iOS devices and the same thing happens on all 4 of them.
    I beta test the latest iOS 9 updates and reported it every version that was released, they didn't fix it in 9.3.1 or 9.3.2. But I just got the first beta of 9.3.3 last week or so and it seems to be fixed now.
    So hang on for another few weeks and the 9.3.3 update will be out, and hopefully that'll fix it for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Back up and restore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭stoksyXL

First beta of 9.3.3 seemed to be OK for me, then installed the second beta this week and the problem is back again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement