Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Republic of Ireland 1948-1992???

Options
  • 04-06-2016 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

Kind of regret picking this unit. The case studies are all boring as ****, especially the EEC and RTE. Any ideas on how to skip these case studies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Edrees98

TSMGUY wrote: »
    Kind of regret picking this unit. The case studies are all boring as ****, especially the EEC and RTE. Any ideas on how to skip these case studies?

I wouldn't leave out RTE to be honest. The last few years TV has been asked implicitly but this year it might be direct like; What was the impact of television and Vatican II. Its a very handy essay in my opinion. Ignore impact of EEC on Irish Fisheries, just know that joining the EEC basically destroyed Ireland's fishing industry. My predictions are Social and Economic policies 1949-59 and something to do with TV.

Advertisement