Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Drogheda

Options
  • 04-06-2016 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi.

I'm an intern earning a small wage, and I would love to house share in drogheda town but not sure if it is realistic. Would I be able to survive on approx 240E a week? Possibly not but I'd like to hear what you guys think. I'm living at home at the moment and want a change. Thanks. Kellbell

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Drogheda is a commuter town for Dublin. Your budget looks near impossible tbh. If home is an option, stay and save.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Canadel

The sensible option seems to be to stay at home and save.

However, if you really want to stay in a house share then you might be able to make it work. Make a budget. See what it shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

You should be able to get a room at €100 a week in Drogheda given you can in Dublin. That leaves you €140 a week to live on which I would think is doable, as above, budget and see.

Advertisement