Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are muscle tops like lingerie for men??

Options
  • 04-06-2016 10:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

i mean, from a womenz perspective?

serious question.

cause I mean, obviously, men don't go wearing super low cut shorts in public r something like that

n i ask for a genuine reason.

hot lingerie on a woman with a good body is THEE biggest turn on.
    sometimes i fathom at the effect it has on me.

but, good weather, i've been sporting the muscle tops recently.

I know the ones that suit me best.
    low enough at the front, not high on the chest, to show my pectoral muscles well, then thin on the shoulders and back, so it's like a string top equivalent for men, n generally gripping the body tight.

some chicks try to pretend like they're indifferent, but it's painfully obvious.

then some chicks are so into it and it has such an obvious effect on their behavior.
    like they're running here and there to get things for u and being super nice (cause, as we know, they can often be a little bishy), and then they're just getting an eyeful and this verbal diarrhea is just spilling out of their mouth, i assume out of being flustered r excited.

So it makes me think, the shoulders, chest, arms, properly adorned - it's comparable to female lingerie, for the male.

AmIRite??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

serious question.

cause I mean, obviously, men don't go wearing super low cut shorts in public r something like that

low enough at the front, not high on the chest, to show my pectoral muscles well, then thin on the shoulders and back, so it's like a string top equivalent for men, n generally gripping the body tight.

some chicks try to pretend like they're indifferent, but it's painfully obvious.

then some chicks are so into it and it has such an obvious effect on their behavior.
    like they're running here and there to get things for u and being super nice (cause, as we know, they can often be a little bishy), and then they're just getting an eyeful and this verbal diarrhea is just spilling out of their mouth, i assume out of being flustered r excited.

So it makes me think, the shoulders, chest, arms, properly adorned - it's comparable to female lingerie, for the male.

AmIRite??

Verbal diarrhoea you say

serious question.

This was funny as far as here, but from here on....

AmIRite??

It's absolutely hilarious!

Funniest thing I've read in ages. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

serious question.

AmIRite??
    Sounds like you enjoy the muscle tops more than the lingerie. have fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

One kid seems to love the Speedo man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Under_Graduate

i just want to highlight, i have a killer body, thus the male lingerie working in unison to achieve the desired affect; in case there was any question over that matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

i just want to highlight, i have a killer body, in case there was any question over that matter.

We never doubted that for a second. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tracey turnblad

💩

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

i just want to highlight, i have a killer body, thus the male lingerie working in unison to achieve the desired affect; in case there was any question over that matter.

No sorry, I just don't believe you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

pics of gtfo (pecs?)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Under_Graduate

yes, of course i will take the opportunity to post pics, cause i love being admired.

but later, cause rite now, i have to go to the discotheque.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Yes i get a lot of looks from women when im doing cardio, i have 16 inch arms and 42 inch chest, its all the bbc genes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

Anytime I see a dude in a string top I just laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Right, that's enough. Thread closed

And on behalf of all women everywhere, NO!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement