Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Finance- payment holiday?

Options
  • 04-06-2016 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭

I have a car loan, with BOI finance. This was arranged through the garage when I bought my car.
    Is it possible (without being too complicated) to arrange a payment holiday for a couple of months, say July and Aug, whilst I'm on maternity leave? I would be looking to increase the repayment amount, and maintain the same term of the loan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

jlm29 wrote: »
    I have a car loan, with BOI finance. This was arranged through the garage when I bought my car.
    Is it possible (without being too complicated) to arrange a payment holiday for a couple of months, say July and Aug, whilst I'm on maternity leave? I would be looking to increase the repayment amount, and maintain the same term of the loan.
    Hi jim29,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

It would be best to contact our Finance team directly to discuss your options in relation to your current Loan. See here to contact Bank of Ireland Finance.

Thank you,

Tara C

Advertisement