Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nasal polyp

Options
  • 05-06-2016 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello to you all on Boards. I write this post seeking help, advice and a finger in the right direction. I've written to Whitfield Clinic twice by email within the past 6 months and they have failed to respond. I have been trying to get the ball rolling on an operation to widen my nasal cavity. I currently have about 20% breathing capacity in my right nostril due to a polyp, and find it exceptionly difficult to breath through my nose at times.. I spoke to a gp who prescribed me some sort of steroid spray which did not work.. It seems to be getting worse as the months go on. Would anyone have infomation on how and who could help me remove this??

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this, anything would be appreciated

Kind Regards

Advertisement