Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed account and credit balance

Options
  • 05-06-2016 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    As eir were unable to provide FTTH I moved my account to another provider who can provide this service in the next 10 days.
    I have received notification of a new bill and am advised to log on and view. I have a negative balance according to the notification email.
    Given that access to my eir account was rescinded instantly on cancellation of my subscription to eir how am I expected to check this final bill and request repayment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Did the notification you received contain the account number ? You should ring 1901 and discuss it with them. I had a similar issue and I rang them, and received a cheque in the post within a month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

PeadarB wrote: »
    Hi Folks,
    As eir were unable to provide FTTH I moved my account to another provider who can provide this service in the next 10 days.
    I have received notification of a new bill and am advised to log on and view. I have a negative balance according to the notification email.
    Given that access to my eir account was rescinded instantly on cancellation of my subscription to eir how am I expected to check this final bill and request repayment?
    Hi  PeadarB,

Thanks for getting in touch :) 
    Ally Dick is correct, our customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange a cheque refund for you.

-Pamela 

Advertisement