Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New defib machine set for swords

Options
  • 05-06-2016 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

Great news indeed , I know the defib machine in Strand St, Skerries was used to save a life last year by a quick thinking young man who remembered the position of the machine.
    The 2 new defib machines in Sword's will be located in Swords Garda Station and on the railings outside the County Hall on Main Street.
    All the local shops and business's will have the access code to the box - as will the 999 emergency operator.
    Grateful thanks to volunteer Darragh Lawlor who started the campaign to get the defib machines for Swords .... the full story in this week's Fingal Independent .. http://www.independent.ie/regionals/fingalindependent/news/new-defib-machine-set-for-swords-34757779.html

EDIT .. I know the location of the defib machine on Strand Street in Skerries,but can't for the life of me remember the name of the business in whom's doorway it's located ... anyone?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

That's brilliant. I've no doubt they'll save lives like the one in Skerries has.

Advertisement