Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What song was it?

Options
  • 05-06-2016 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Looking for help identifying a song, all I remember is that it came out in the late 90s maybe 97/98, very poppy, the video had a bunch of native Indians all dressed up in their native attire dancing outside in a big open green area surrounded by mountains as far as i remember, very upbeat and cheesy Brit poppy kind of thing, help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Very long shot - it's not Alane by WES is it?
    This

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

We are the people

Empire of the Sun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

PeteK* wrote: »
    That was my guess, too!
    The great thing is, when you view that video, you find all the other cheesey songs you forgot about and only listen to when you're alone lol.

That's it, hole in one, I was well off by my everyone wearing native Indian attire but that's the song, thank you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Crikey - there must have been some spooky mind meld things going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

spurious wrote: »
    Crikey - there must have been some spooky mind meld things going on.

That **** is wak, thanks again, very upbeat happy sort of song. I'd throw it on my playlist app 'I tube' but it's seems to be disabled for the last while which is a shame as it was great and could play cached songs off YouTube. Anyone have any suggestions on that one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭JohnFalstaff

Friends of mine always maintained that the first line of this song sounded like he was saying: "Tall man in Tallaght"

Advertisement