Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Mix for Unflavored 3mg Nic?

• 05-06-2016 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

I get a bit mixed up between VG/PG.

Basically when I smoked 6mg nic, it didn't really bother me as I was getting that TH. Now that I have jumped down to 3mg, it's a big difference. I know I'm not going to get that throat hit the less nicotine I use. So before I order I want to make sure the more PG the thicker the juice?

I vaped unflavored halo fusion which I quiet liked. It was a thick juice and gave a tint of sweetness. I'm not that big into flavors.

Also, since i don't vape flavored, it would make sense to buy 3mg ready made in bulk pretty cheap. I've been looking online and prices seem to vary, a lot. Would anybody have any recommendations where to buy good bases at 3mg? Mt Baker seem very good but are based in the usa. I don't mind spending that extra bit as long as it's good quality.

Local guy here will do it for me but charges way too much.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

The more PG, the thinner the liquid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

http://cigreen.com/en/79-e-juice-diy

Get 100ml of the nicotine, 1 litre of PG, 1 litre of PG for about 40 euros.

It's enough nicotine to make over 2 litres of base so you'll still have a bit left over. Don't be afraid of doing this, it really is as simple as just mixing the 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Another option for you, but a little more cost wise.

Buy a litre of 6mg and a litre of zeromg.

It will cost a little under €70 for 2 litres and p&p. You will be vaping for a year or 2 with that, maybe even longer.

http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/56-vpg-base-30-70

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭nuttyboy79

http://www.vapebase.de/Vape-Bases/VGPG-Vape-Bases/50/50-Vape-Bases/1-Liter-Vape-Base-50-50-VGPG-3mg-ml::144.html

1 litre premixed 3mg 17.95 EUR, 8 EUR flat rate shipping for everything you order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I must agree with Nuttyboy's suggestion,the pre mixed stuff is brilliant & it is ready for use without flavours,delivery is normally about a week from Germany,very good company.

• Advertisement

Do cigreen not ship from Ireland though? They're just as cheap

chipfox wrote: »
    Do cigreen not ship from Ireland though? They're just as cheap

Yeah,they are based in Donegal:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭dvega

Excellent. This is exactly what i was looking for. thanks guys. I ordered from both germany and cigreen to try them out.

Now that i'll be getting in about 8 months worth, what about storage?

Should I go out and buy 100ml glass boston jars, put them into a shoe box in the corner of a cupboard?

Don't think leaving them in plastic for several months is good...

I'd say 100ml bottles would be perfect, just fill them up to the top so there's no air. That's all I do for storage anyway. It's fairly low nic it would probably take longer to go off anyway, I wouldn't worry about it

I just stored the pre-mixed bottles & PG/VG bottles in the freezer in their own plastic bottles,I also stored Nicotine in 100ml amber glass bottles in the freezer as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement