Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer Needed ASAP

• 05-06-2016 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everyone,

We’re looking for a singer to join what I would call a virtual band. The singer should have some experience i.e. choir, band, school plays, music school, etc. so they bring a richness to the songs we are writing and recording.

I would describe the music as “fun rock” (as we all do it purely for the love of music – no egos). The type of music is rock, pop, dance, rap rock, R&B and some ballads (and anything that sounds good even country rock).

We are all working full-time but love our music so we are creating a band online with our music posted on our website and on YouTube for everyone to listen to and comment. There is no live performing or band dates and we are casual about when we drop in and record our individual parts.

I would describe this as an opportunity for someone who wants to sing but has a full-time life also but would like the opportunity to meet and work with fellow musicians and have fun singing without all the pressure of a fixed timetable or lugging equipment around to perform.

So if you live in the North Dublin/Meath area and are interested in this idea give Brian a call on <mod snip>

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend and the sun,

Brian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 funmusic

Test run

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dean100882

funmusic wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

We’re looking for a singer to join what I would call a virtual band. The singer should have some experience i.e. choir, band, school plays, music school, etc. so they bring a richness to the songs we are writing and recording.

I would describe the music as “fun rock” (as we all do it purely for the love of music – no egos). The type of music is rock, pop, dance, rap rock, R&B and some ballads (and anything that sounds good even country rock).

We are all working full-time but love our music so we are creating a band online with our music posted on our website and on YouTube for everyone to listen to and comment. There is no live performing or band dates and we are casual about when we drop in and record our individual parts.

I would describe this as an opportunity for someone who wants to sing but has a full-time life also but would like the opportunity to meet and work with fellow musicians and have fun singing without all the pressure of a fixed timetable or lugging equipment around to perform.

So if you live in the North Dublin/Meath area and are interested in this idea give Brian a call on <mod snip>

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend and the sun,

Brian.
    How's things I'm a 24 y/o singer and have been previously part of a country rock tribute band ..I've a decent range and would be interested in this project if you'd like some clips send me your email and I'll send them on thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 funmusic

Hello there, thanks for picking up on the idea we have. Send us the clips at funmusic002 at gmail.com and we'll check them out, talk soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭MacMurphy

PM sent

Advertisement