Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Criterium de Dauphine 2016 - mod warning in post 223 and OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

It was not a personal attack. It was a response to a comment.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭MPFGLB

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    It was not a personal attack. It was a response to a comment.

Good luck.

To be called "elitist, narrow minded and needlessly hateful"

is not personal ?

" about a guy just doing a job" whom i "have also rounded on for no sound reason."

..I see only one attack on this thread and its not towards the others who have expressed strong opinions on broadcasters but only toward me

You keep your luck ...you need it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

MPFGLB wrote: »
    To be called "elitist, narrow minded and needlessly hateful"

is not personal ?

" about a guy just doing a job" whom i "have also rounded on for no sound reason."

..I see only one attack on this thread and its not towards the others who have expressed strong opinions on broadcasters but only toward me

You keep your luck ...you need it

All right pal calm down. There's no bias against you. Read your post again and then read mine again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭Andre 3000

Brian? wrote: »

Having said this, Kelly seems to genuinely enjoy working with him so he can't be all bad.

Well yes ahhhhhhhhhh it's an honour to be able to watch these guys in full flow, the speed some of these rider can reach is very impressive...ahhhh the likes of Whacking Rudriguess and Roman Cruisinger and the rest of the GC contenders in the pelotonneee it's something....quite special

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

So any action on the road yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

No TV until the last 30km or so, fécking tennis.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Tinkoff seem to be trying to get riders up the road to attempt a "Nibali" according to the cycling new ticker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

Hopefully, we might get the last two climbs on TV and the GC guys will have kept their powder dry until then but... Contador might have a crack on the Madeleine and the thing blown apart by the time we see live coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

The riders in the attack are:

Ben Hermans (BMC), Robert Kiserlovski and Roman Kreuziger (Tinkoff), Thibaut Pinot and Jérémy Roy (FDJ), Laurens De Plus and Tony Martin (Etixx-Quick Step), Mikaël Chérel and Ben Gastauer (AG2R-La Mondiale), Daryl Impey (Orica), Jurgen Van den Broeck (Katusha), Tony Gallopin and Louis Vervaecke (Lotto-Soudal), Serge Pauwels and Daniel Teklehaimanot (Dimension Data), Marc Soler (Movistar), Thomas Voeckler, Bryan Nauleau, Perrig Quémeneur and Romain Sicard (Direct Energie), George Bennett (LottoNL-Jumbo), Marco Minnaard (Wanty-Groupe Gobert), Cesare Benedetti and Patrick Konrad (Bora-Argon 18), Tsgabu Grmay (Lampre-Merida).

Star studded breakaway. Pinot, Kreuziger, Van Den Broeck, Gallopin, Tony Martin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,355 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Kreuziger and Kiserlovski in the break spells fireworks from contador

3.10pm is the earliest live start on France3.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭neris

Inquitus wrote: »
    No TV until the last 30km or so, fécking tennis.

theres always the enthralling euro 2016 fixture of albania V switzerland to keep you occupied till 3:30 :D

Starting very early!!!
    12:56:58 GMT
    It will now be up to Sky and BMC to chase to protect the GC positions of Froome and Porte.

12:55:51 GMT
    Also in the move is Fabio Aru, plus Jesper Hansen (Tinkoff), Joaquim Rodriguez (Katusha), Dayer Quintana (Movistar) and Bjorn Thurau (Wanty).

12:55:11 GMT
    As we suspected the Col de la Madeleine has inspired an attack from Contador!

12:54:07 GMT
    Here we go, the break hits the Col de la Madeleine!

Vuelta 2012 all over again. Its up to ASO to dictate when the race goes live and its locked in with schedulers some weeks out but jaysus you think they would have some sense that this would kick off early in the stage.

Only one hour to go til live coverage. Frown.

Contador who's joined by Aru, J-Rod and baby Quintana have 30 secs on Froome and the main group.

velo.2010 wrote: »
    Vuelta 2012 all over again. Its up to ASO to dictate when the race goes live and its locked in with schedulers some weeks out but jaysus you think they would have some sense that this would kick off early in the stage.

Only one hour to go til live coverage. Frown.

i can never understand why they cant just put up the feed from the race on eurosport palyer. they can show any number of poxy tennis matches over 8 or 9 channels but can never show the cycling till their broadcast goes live. surely the tv cameras on the road are broadcasting and relaying pics from the start of the race and not plodding around the peleton till someone in a tv control room tells em to turn their cameras on

Contador caught by Sky before the summit of the madeline, wonder will he go again. I think he was hoping froome would chase and that would break the sky train but didn't work this time

its not quite carling the CDD but the end of the tour de suisse TT is on the uci channel on eurosport player

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Poxy tennis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,407 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

bazermc wrote: »
    Poxy tennis

no live pictures yet according to itv4

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭tigerboon

Andre 3000 wrote: »
    Well yes ahhhhhhhhhh it's an honour to be able to watch these guys in full flow, the speed some of these rider can reach is very impressive...ahhhh the likes of Whacking Rudriguess and Roman Cruisinger and the rest of the GC contenders in the pelotonneee it's something....quite special

No Fooglesang that day?

Ive got a french stream with live pics....40k left

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

no live pictures yet according to itv4

Cheers. I forgot about itv4.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

Live now on itv4 for anyone interested

sky sitting back and giving bardet almost 3 minutes now...

retalivity wrote: »

Bardet to go into yellow this evening then???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

retalivity wrote: »

I don't think they want to burn there riders out with tinkof riders up the road

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

why are ES showing stage 6 repeats?

• Advertisement

pinot's funky tri color shoes

Advertisement