Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work experience in aviation / travel

Options
  • 05-06-2016 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hello all,
    I was wondering does anybody know places where I might get work experience? So far I asked Ryanair, Falcon / TUI, Aer Lingus, DAA and got nothing there. I also asked Irish Ferries, Cassidy Travel, Irish Rail and was asked to send a CV. Theres loads more I just got no reply from. Is there any places travel related that take TYs?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭VG31

You could try CityJet and Stobart Air as well.

I don't know why they'd ask for a CV as you probably don't have much to put on it but you should look at a template and make a CV if needed.

Are you interested in the engineering side of aviation?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,368 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Try try Air Contractors too.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭adamob544

Oh yeah I forgot I contacted CityJet and they told me to email their handling partner and haven't heard anything from them since :( .
    Ikr I suppose they'd just want a general background to who you are and stuff.
    I was more interested in the traveling part of aviation and like the general life of it, so I contacted a bunch of travel companies aswell.
    I'll give those companies a shout, cheers lads :)

Advertisement