Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bull with injured back

Options
  • 05-06-2016 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Just wondering if any of one has advice on an injured bull. i have a bull that got injured when he was with the cows. His back swelled on both sides of the spine and couldnt bull a cow.The vet says it happened when a cow jumped on him. i then gave him 5 weeks rest until swelling went down, and left him back with the cows. His back swelled up again after a few days. But this time in a different part. He was grinding his teeth and seemed to be in pain this time.One of his testes are hanging alot lower than the other now. His swelling in his back is gone down again . Have him resting. When I bought him he had a dip in his back. I wonder if he already had a back injury ?? Any opinions ? Thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Sorry OP but feedback is strictly for feedback on this site.
    You might want to try the Farming forum here, but before you do please read their charter, somethings like vetenary advice aren't acceptable there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement