Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me choose plants for trough planter

Options
  • 06-06-2016 7:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Have to build a long trough planter with privacy screen for our garden ( between us and relative in granny flat. It will be about 4meters long, .5metres high, and same deep.
    I have some ideas of what I would like to plant but my knowledge on planting is limited, so my imagination is restricted unfortunately.

I would to get some ideas from you, what would YOU like to have in a setup like this?

The planter will be in a semi shade area in a north facing garden. I would like to have something climbing up the privacy screen/trellis and would like to be able to look out on plants all year round. Have no probs with planting for summer and winter, but don't want it bare and depressing during winter.

So, I'd love to hear what YOU guys would do in this situation

Thanks everyone

Advertisement