Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moate to Athlone

Options
  • 06-06-2016 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Hi!
    Does anyone know if a schoolbus runs from Moate to Athlone? I looked on getthere.ie but the earliest public bus leaves at 8.30.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Yes Gaffeys run a bus AFAIK from Moate to Athlone, well they used to I don't know if they still do. Otherwise you could try Flagline, think they do a bus from Tullamore to Athlone, they might go via moate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Yes Gaffeys run a bus AFAIK from Moate to Athlone, well they used to I don't know if they still do. Otherwise you could try Flagline, think they do a bus from Tullamore to Athlone, they might go via moate.

Thanks, I'll check out Gaffeys. Flagline does it but their times are more suited to AIT than the secondary schools.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

You could cycle now :)

Advertisement