Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow 200 ticket question

Options
  • 06-06-2016 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Hi all

If purchasing a wicklow 200 ticket from someone and they say you can register on the day and they will forward on the email, does this sound fishy? From the website, it says:

"Q. When will I get my Wicklow 200 control card and pin-on number?

A. The control card, pin-on number and final instructions will be posted to you during the two weeks before the Wicklow 200."

So I assume if someone is selling a ticket, they should be selling the control card with number, right?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

Hi all

If purchasing a wicklow 200 ticket from someone and they say you can register on the day and they will forward on the email, does this sound fishy? From the website, it says:

"Q. When will I get my Wicklow 200 control card and pin-on number?

A. The control card, pin-on number and final instructions will be posted to you during the two weeks before the Wicklow 200."

So I assume if someone is selling a ticket, they should be selling the control card with number, right?

Thanks

They should pretty much give you the envelope they received with every thing that was in it.

it is not like they would have anymore use for the stuff!

Last year when I bought an entry, I then emailed the original details and my details so they could update their records/emergency numbers etc.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Yes, you'll need the number to pin to your jersey, and the control card to access the food stations and get your cert, medal etc... at the end. Anything else sounds fishy.

Advertisement