Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kryptonite series 2 or mini evo?

Options
  • 06-06-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Between a kryptonite series 2 kryptolok or a kryptonite evolution mini series 4, which would you recommend? I know the evolution is supposed to be better- but I've a mountain bike with fat tyres and some of the reviewers said you'd no hope of being able to lock it in many places. There would be no point in buying or carrying it if I wouldn't be able to then find a place to lock it easily.

Amazon sale prices seem to be 33ish vs 35ish for the kryptolok vs the evolution.

I'll be using an ordinary cheap chain and padlock for the front wheel and frame, and the u lock through the back wheel and/or frame, and a cable through the seat. My bike is a battered old mountain bike, moderately rusty, no quick-release anything.

Advertisement