Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Garmin 910xt or similar

Options
  • 06-06-2016 4:15pm
    Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone looking to get rid of their second hand 910xt? Im trying to track one down secondhand.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭Ceepo

Oryx wrote: »
    Is anyone looking to get rid of their second hand 910xt? Im trying to track one down secondhand.

Cheers.

My nephew had one for sale with cadence sensor. I think he is looking for about €200.00 for it.
    If you're interested let me know and I will pm you his details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Kurt_Godel

I've a Polar RC3 (with HR strap, cadence sensors, etc) only used once, impulse buy. Still in box/warranty, €50 to you, (but it doesn't do swim data)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Kurt_Godel wrote: »
    I've a Polar RC3 (with HR strap, cadence sensors, etc) only used once, impulse buy. Still in box/warranty, €50 to you, (but it doesn't do swim data)
    I appreciate the offer KG but it needs to do swim too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

I've a Fenix 3 which I'll be selling shortly if interested. With HR and new wrist strap so like new, will belooking for €300 for the bundle and I'll cover warranty for 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Kurt_Godel wrote: »

Is that offer open to everyone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Kurt_Godel

glic83 wrote: »
    Is that offer open to everyone?

Sorry it was an Oryx-exclusive offer.

Now back to regular programming...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Was worth a shot ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ballydavid10

sconhome wrote: »
    I've a Fenix 3 which I'll be selling shortly if interested. With HR and new wrist strap so like new, will belooking for €300 for the bundle and I'll cover warranty for 12 months.

is this offer open to others, i'd be interested. is it the Run HRM? Any additional info on bundle appreciated.

Oryx if I can strike a deal with Sconhome I will have a 910xt available for sale.

thanks
    paul

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Sure is open. I'll get some photos and pop it up on Adverts later my profile is here http://www.adverts.ie/road-bikes/2007-trek-equinox-7/10619938

Run HRM, silver colour F3 with red strap, comes with charger and original box. I have a new red strap I will throw in too. No marks or scratches on watch face

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ballydavid10

sconhome wrote: »
    Sure is open. I'll get some photos and pop it up on Adverts later my profile is here http://www.adverts.ie/road-bikes/2007-trek-equinox-7/10619938

Run HRM, silver colour F3 with red strap, comes with charger and original box. I have a new red strap I will throw in too. No marks or scratches on watch face

Perfect I'm Galway based too. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 rwade1401

I have a lightly used 910xt that I could sell. Pm me if you still need one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Chunky2903

rwade1401 wrote: »
    I have a lightly used 910xt that I could sell. Pm me if you still need one.

Hi there, I would be interested in the 910 if it's still going?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I still need one. :)

Advertisement