Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power log in

Options
  • 06-06-2016 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello,I hope I'm posting this correctly.I'm having trouble logging in to my PP account.It only started on Sun.June 5. I keep getting a message that I'm from a- restricted territory. I've deleted all cookies and still no joy.PP could'nt help but thought it may be flash player problems.I did a bit of tinkering,disabled adobe,but had to enable it again.Tried to email PP but was denied-An illegal parameter was received- was the message there.I have wrote this down ,but I have no idea what it means.I'm not too savvy on computers. I've been betting online for a few years and this is my first major problem.Please could someone help,Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭vandriver

Are you doing this on your phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

sportfan wrote: »
    Hello,I hope I'm posting this correctly.I'm having trouble logging in to my PP account.It only started on Sun.June 5. I keep getting a message that I'm from a- restricted territory. I've deleted all cookies and still no joy.PP could'nt help but thought it may be flash player problems.I did a bit of tinkering,disabled adobe,but had to enable it again.Tried to email PP but was denied-An illegal parameter was received- was the message there.I have wrote this down ,but I have no idea what it means.I'm not too savvy on computers. I've been betting online for a few years and this is my first major problem.Please could someone help,Thanks in advance.

no change you are logging in via a proxy or work server. I know this is an issue with people working in HP. the servers are located in the the US so when they log in on a work computer it appears they are logging in from the US and kicks you out.

Advertisement