Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Handicap after 5 years away from the game

• 06-06-2016 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys,

I last played golf competitively back in 2011 and I've fallen back in love with the game.. :) Handicap was around 9/10 at the time? Do I start from here again or do I need to apply for a handicap again?

I'm not affiliated with a club at the minute but I think I still have my GUI number which may be out of date??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭d2ww

Start all over again I afraid, you will have to hand in the 3 cards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

d2ww wrote: »
    Start all over again I afraid, you will have to hand in the 3 cards.

Yes, but he also need to declare his old handicap which will be taken into consideration

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭princess poppy

Would be surprised if you are given more than 12 as you should make new club aware of your old handicap

Advertisement