Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I'm in Cork though so it'll have to go to Dublin first and then be brought down to Cork. Doubt it'll be here by tonight.

Did you choose the Deublin rather than the UK address? I got mine shipped to the UK address and can see the PM have debited my account now with the 3.95 so hopefully its on way to Cork now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Just got email that it's arrived in the Dublin PM depot.

• Administrators Posts: 53,800 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Ah cool so you wouldn't expect an email when it gets to PM in Belfast just confirmation when it's received in my locker in Cork?

You won't get one in Belfast, you'll get one when it arrives in the Dublin depot.

The parcels are all shipped from Belfast to Dublin, and then from Dublin to the lockers. If you're in Dublin you usually get the text late tonight, if elsewhere I would guess you'd get it tomorrow. Possibly in the middle of the night too.

Just got email that it's arrived in the Dublin PM depot.

Mine too happy days, hopefully will have it by end of working day tomorrow. Day off Friday too so delighted with that. The Game Collection and PM will be my go to for games after this experience I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Mine too happy days, hopefully will have it by end of working day tomorrow. Day off Friday too so delighted with that. The Game Collection and PM will be my go to for games after this experience I think.

Should be delivered to my PM box by tonight, that's usually the case!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

I think get it in smyths tommorrow but would I be better off going to the midnight release which seems like a pain in the arse would they be sold out by the morning which suits me better.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Stephen15 wrote: »
    I think get it in smyths tommorrow but would I be better off going to the midnight release which seems like a pain in the arse would they be sold out by the morning which suits me better.

Click&Collect sold out, do they hold an extra stock for midnight release?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

wonski wrote: »
    Click&Collect sold out, do they hold an extra stock for midnight release?

I asked them could i pre order it yesterday but it was too late they said they would have stock for general sale has anyone been to a midnight launch before is there a good turnout and would it sell out or should I just wait to the morning or would it be sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Got my email from the Dublin depot. Wonder what the chances are of it landing in Letterkenny tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

People on Facebook saying SuperValu selling it for €50 tomorrow. Any truth in this?

Which Dub branches sell games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

So I've read back a little, is there any point me looking for it after work tomorrow at about 4pm? And if so, where would I be best to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 vivab13

py2006 wrote: »
    People on Facebook saying SuperValu selling it for €50 tomorrow. Any truth in this?

Which Dub branches sell games?

https://supervalu.ie/offers/fifa-2017

Their twitter has confirmed it will be €49.99 at the above locations

• Registered Users Posts: 23 _Ace_

Are there any SuperValu in Dublin open at midnight?

Don't fancy the potential 100+ queue at Smyths in Blanch

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

397912.png

Internet tells me that time is 3 hours ago, but I still can't play, anyone have any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

It's certainly an improvement on last year's game. There doesn't seem to be a daily limit on xp earned? I can't see where I can check the xp?

Can't wait. 3 hours left :) CL highlights should keep me busy until midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Only just realised you can get FIFA 17 from GameStop trade-in for €50 as well. Just buy Tropico 5 and Bladestorm from CEX for €40 total and the €9.99 trade-in at GameStop is valid...ah, if only I had realise earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Are they the two cheapest games on the list?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,080 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Guys I've a digital code I got with my Xbox for sale if anyone is interested.

I'll sell it for €35 to a Boardsie.

Mods apologies if this isn't allowed and feel free to delete.

Gone in 45 seconds... WOW :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Sorry if this has been answered already...I ordered the more expensive game in gamestop but they didn't know what it would cost(I put deposit on it) any idea how much it will be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Guys I've a digital code I got with my Xbox for sale if anyone is interested.

I'll sell it for €35 to a Boardsie.

Mods apologies if this isn't allowed and feel free to delete.

Gone in 45 seconds... WOW :)

I'll, ahhhhh, ooh, ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Anyone know when Argos update their stock to book online?

20 minutes. Looking forward to this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Got mine field but only works in windowed mode? Fecking resolution playing up somewhere

• Administrators Posts: 53,800 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Anyone else finding it difficult to get the ball off AI?

Even ****e teams will pass it about like they're Barcelona, shielding the ball and turning you the wrong way, and that's only on pro difficulty.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭red bellied

I have an Xbox 1 digital code for sale, going for 40 euro. Pm if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Are they the two cheapest games on the list?

Yep. From the few I searched for, they're the cheapest at €25 and €15 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

anyone know if gamestop stephens green is open early today? passing at 7am if open i can collect a copy

Mine arrived in my PM locker overnight. Will collect after work and get stuck in also off tomorrow!! 52 EUR all in can't go wrong with the game collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Mine arrived in my PM locker overnight. Will collect after work and get stuck in also off tomorrow!! 52 EUR all in can't go wrong with the game collection.

Where you living?

Advertisement