Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Thepoet85 wrote:
    Where you living?

In Cork mate got text half hr ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

In Cork mate got text half hr ago

Cool. In Donegal so hope to get one soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

I've had for a full day(NZ joys). Didn't play fut yet just played mates. Love the gameplay, also love the 2nd leg option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

49.99 in supervalue just picked it up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Just got a copy there in Rathar Supervalu for the 50. Not many left by the looks of things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Started it up yesterday as soon as it became available, I expected the servers to crash all the time but didn't see any issues.

Played around a bit with the Journey, scored a 96th minute winner at Liverpool :pac:

The game itself looks gorgeous. Still trying to adapt a bit at the small changes in gameplay, had to try a few times to win the first Single Player Ultimate Team cup :p

Have to say, some of the preorder shirts are horrendous though. Glad I got the classic ones.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rainman16

I went for the SuperValu deal. Waked into the shop this morning, €50 for FIFA 17. Happy Days

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

Played one opening match last night, looks hell of a lot better than last years entry, gmeplay much smoother as well. Wont get a proper chance to start The Journey till tomorrow afternoon but have most of the weekend booked off.

Anyone know what kind of changes have been made to career mode this year at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

If anyone needs one, I have a reservation code for Argos in Ilac centre, to collect today/tomorrow.
    For PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭j14

Picked up mine this morning at 8am in Super Valu Lucan.
    Most copies were pre-ordered, at a guess I'd say they only had about 8 PS4 copies and 10 Xbox One copies for free sale. They also had Xbox 360.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Supervalu Blackrock had loads left this afternoon for both consoles @ €49.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭Damien360

Anyone know the Tesco price. Local SuperValu does not stock this and is not on list

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Damien360 wrote: »
    Anyone know the Tesco price. Local SuperValu does not stock this and is not on list
    Tesco aren't stocking new games from what I understand, this is down to them entering a media sales partnership with HMV Ireland. As far as I know, Tesco are doing a sale on all games - €10 for everything - tomorrow, but I seriously doubt you'll find the new FIFA there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

It's a pity that EA included that stupid dab celebration. Nearly everyone is using it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Blatter wrote: »
    It's a pity that EA included that stupid dab celebration. Nearly everyone is using it.

L1/LB + Hold right stick to the right. Can't understand why that isn't the big one, looks class and more importantly it lasts for ages. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Nothing in supervalue Castletroy from what I could see don't usually go there so it might have been somewhere the staff in there didn't have a clue either off to corbally I go

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Anyone stuck on menu screen with it saying 83% installed

Sold out in limerick at supervalue ���� what's the next cheapest option?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

57 in Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

It's £40 on Amazon if you're willing to wait.

• Advertisement

Picked it up in argos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Anyone know if super value in northside or Sutton have it, been driving around all evening but had no luck

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Picked it up in argos

57.99 actually, but still not a bad price.

Enjoy the game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

seamie78 wrote: »
    Anyone stuck on menu screen with it saying 83% installed

Me! What did you do? :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

I never understood this, why not just assign the players own celebration and leave it at that. Like Pogba or Lingard doing it fine, but every player doing it is stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

So people's thoughts on the actual game rather then the price??

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Messi19

bri007 wrote: »
    Anyone know if super value in northside or Sutton have it, been driving around all evening but had no luck

Sutton were sold out of PS4 at 9am but still had xbox. Didn't see northside on the list

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

I rang northside they sold out early this morning they said :( I think they are all gone at this stage
    Messi19 wrote: »
    Sutton were sold out of PS4 at 9am but still had xbox. Didn't see northside on the list

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I like the new corner/free kick/penalty system but to tell you the truth, I'm not seeing/feeling anything majorly new from last year's edition tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Only played two games so far, the start up game and a kick off game, but I noticed that the AI just seems to ghost past me a lot it's very frustrating. Also finding it very hard to get anywhere close enough to put in a tackle for the ball.

Advertisement