Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Are some of the players retarded or really attached to their kits???

Not to mention that even if they aren't, EA is stupid enough to allocate yellow kit for your goalkeeper when your opponent wears yellow.

Other than that it's OK.

Reminds me of last season when a friend of mine used Brazil kit and the referee used yellow too.

I had to ask him to stop using it... Can't believe they can't fix it .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,360 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Can anyone tell me how the hell to knock the ball forward a little but when dribbling, its nigh on impossible to get passed a defender.

Also, how the hell do you do tricks?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

wonski wrote: »
    Are some of the players retarded or really attached to their kits???

Not to mention that even if they aren't, EA is stupid enough to allocate yellow kit for your goalkeeper when your opponent wears yellow.

Other than that it's OK.

Reminds me of last season when a friend of mine used Brazil kit and the referee used yellow too.

I had to ask him to stop using it... Can't believe they can't fix it .

I've noticed this in Ultimate team. My Kit is a kind of greeny yellow and every game I've played the ref is wearing a kit nearly the identical colour.

• Administrators Posts: 53,799 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Vicxas wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how the hell to knock the ball forward a little but when dribbling, its nigh on impossible to get passed a defender.

Also, how the hell do you do tricks?

Push the Right stick in whatever direction to knock then ball on.

LT/L2 plus the right stick for tricks, but it depends what player you are when it comes to what you can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,360 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

awec wrote: »
    Push the Right stick in whatever direction to knock then ball on.

LT/L2 plus the right stick for tricks, but it depends what player you are when it comes to what you can do.

Cheers for that, i was trying right stick but it wasn't doing anything, maybe i need to give it a good whack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

The disconnects are killing me in seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Are you supposed to be able to see the arrow on penalties?

If so I got robbed the first time(hit the post twice)as I had no aid but I did in the second shoot out.

Not that I was missing wildly in either as I did the skill games but I wouldn't have lost 2 from 2 in the previous shoot outs.
    Making me feel like I should avoid cups now.

It's optional, you can press the up arrow on the D pad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Stupid question time

Did anyone else's Fifa just randomly uninstall itself? Came home today and it was gone, takes at least 15 hours to download so won't be able to play at all this evenin :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Stupid question time

Did anyone else's Fifa just randomly uninstall itself? Came home today and it was gone, takes at least 15 hours to download so won't be able to play at all this evenin :mad:

Have u an upset wife or girlfriend u have been neglecting

gotthebug wrote: »
    Have u an upset wife or girlfriend u have been neglecting

I wish :pac:

I'm away during the week and only get to play at the weekends, nobody can play it during the week, I have a passcode on my account

Have literally no idea what could have happened

• Advertisement

Would anyone have changed. The default folder I wonder on origin?

RossieMan wrote: »
    Would anyone have changed. The default folder I wonder on origin?

PS4 so none of that

Only at 32% now so unlikely I'll get it too early tomorrow :(

It couldn't have happened because of too little space as I've 150GB free

It's a mystery

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

What camera do people usually play on? I'm not liking the default camera this year at all.

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    What camera do people usually play on? I'm not liking the default camera this year at all.

I changed back to the Fifa 16 one after 7/8 games, things were much better after that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

ItsHoggie wrote: »

Co-op. It gives a much greater view of play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Will give those two a chance and see what I think, cheers lads!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I have had three penalty shootouts this morning and haven't conceded one penalty. Not even rough saves, just people not used to the new system. God love Journey mode, it forced me to do the drills...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I have had three penalty shootouts this morning and haven't conceded one penalty. Not even rough saves, just people not used to the new system. God love Journey mode, it forced me to do the drills...

Maybe I got unlucky but I had two shoot outs and lost both.
    They didnt miss the target once.

Even last year after three years of the previous system, which was easier, you'd only need to move a tad off centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The amount of Injuries is ridiculous. Transfer window just shut in my Barcelona career and I have Messi, Neymar, Iniesta and Busquets all injured. Seems like every foul there's an injury and they go off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

ShaneU wrote: »
    The amount of Injuries is ridiculous. Transfer window just shut in my Barcelona career and I have Messi, Neymar, Iniesta and Busquets all injured. Seems like every foul there's an injury and they go off.

Change the sliders, "Injury Frequency" is the one you're looking for. Lower it as much as you like, I have it at 25 and get injuries rarely but they still happen. Goes without saying but you'll get none if you lower it all the way down.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,159 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Stupid question time

Mine did the same i only had the 10 hour EA Access but there was no way i had played for 10 hours, had Xbox on yesterday got the update for the Xbox and thought i would get a couple of more hours of FIFA 17 but it was deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Finished The Journey and now i'm into career mode.

Is it much tougher to score that in Fifa 16? Or are my strikers just terrible?

I've had approx 20 (no joke) 1 on 1 opportunities against the goalkeeper and i've only managed to score 1.

• Administrators Posts: 53,799 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Finished The Journey and now i'm into career mode.

Is it much tougher to score that in Fifa 16? Or are my strikers just terrible?

I've had approx 20 (no joke) 1 on 1 opportunities against the goalkeeper and i've only managed to score 1.

Keepers are a lot better at 1-1s, you can't just finesse it across them any more.

awec wrote: »
    Keepers are a lot better at 1-1s, you can't just finesse it across them any more.

No you just have to double tap shoot and drive a low slow shot under them instead.

Yea one and ones are just as easy. Hard and early is my trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

jayo26 wrote: »
    No you just have to double tap shoot and drive a low slow shot under them instead.

Agreed. Double tap into the bottom corners is the new finesse for 1on1's

Agreed. Double tap into the bottom corners is the new finesse for 1on1's

I think they are worse to look at then finesse shots. They are like slow miss hit shots the keeper just watches go past him.

how is everyone finding Seasons this year? i've yet to win a division title but hopefully i'll get one.

feelv free to add me, would like a few non serious games for a change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Wasnt a fan of 16 but 17 is good. Online players in 16 just done teicks down the pitch.

On the journey mode and have one goal to my name. The drills help a lot but the yellow markers for headers is useless as the ball never gets there

Advertisement