Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

You can get the regular game for ~ 50 delivered. Instead of spending an extra 30 on packs over a period of months, you could spend that 30 on fifa points in the first few weeks while packs are worth the most. In my opinion you'd get better value buying the regular edition. The loan player you get every week could end up being crap, there's usually only every a couple of players worth using in any totw so your odds of getting the ones you'd want aren't great.

Plus the regular edition comes with 5 draft tokens over the first 5 weeks, if you're a decent player these can be worth a heck of a lot.

I'll be definitely going down the digital route so not sure if I should get the regular edition for E63 or the super deluxe for E80. I'll make a decision closer to release.

Digital is handier but i prefer disc because its cheaper usually at the beginning, and you can always sell on the game towards the end of the cycle for 15/20 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Demo out on September 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Cd keys have to for €45,59 today only anybody looking for a digital copy

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Started playing online Seasons for the first time in 16, won Division 1 in co-op, made it to Division 2 in single player, aim for 17 is to win Division 1 in both..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

United make the demo :D

u8insc1p9jkx.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Really looking forward to seeing how it compares to the PES demo, Tuesday should be fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Will it be available for us in Ireland tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Does the web app open early this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Talk of a new Zealand account will get it for you early

No sign of the demo yet...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

6pm it should be ready for download i heard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Is this year the first that the PC version is not going to be a legacy version, but the same as the consoles?

Can't wait for the damn demo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

Anyone ever pre-order off The Game Collection? If I do will it be here on release day?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

DylanAFC wrote: »
    Anyone ever pre-order off The Game Collection? If I do will it be here on release day?

Wondering the same, gonna order it there if I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I ordered pro evo off them and it shipped at 12.30 today. Using parcel motel I'll probably have it tomorrow evening so couple of hours before release day if that info is any use to ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Just came back from Reddit. They're going mental over there because the demo hasn't shown up for them yet. Nice and relaxed here :P Lookin forward to getting a taste of the Journey mode.

Downloading on XB1 at the moment!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Downloading on Xbox one now

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

And the PS Store is down, brilliant. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

martyos121 wrote: »
    And the PS Store is down, brilliant. :mad:

I used the phone app and got it no problem, try that. Mine is just downloading now

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    I used the phone app and got it no problem, try that. Mine is just downloading now

Had to do it via the browser but it worked in the end, cheers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Messi19

Thepoet85 wrote: »

Managed to purchase it on the app but mine won't download

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Not blown away by it so far

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Same old, same old.

Passing doesn't feel great IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Downloaded it. One 4 min demo was more then enough.
    Nothing improved bar free kicks and corners. Movement is sluggish, passing is poor
    Very dissapointed.

PEs 2017 it will be for me

• Administrators Posts: 53,799 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

The passing is mental, it's really soft and slow. You have to hold the button for ages to generate ANY power whatsoever.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Such a bad game, got frustrated with the sluggishness almost immediately and thought to myself how bad will online seasons be if single player is like this.

Verdict: save your money

• Advertisement

Quite like it so far actually, definitely a better game for the people who want to pass it about and not just lump it over the top again and again relying purely on pace to win games. Rewards good build up play and quick passing which suits me. The shooting feels so much more satisfying as well, graphics are sharper too. Only complaint I have is the camera angles have changed from last year, tried a few different ones but can't seem to get it right yet.

I can see why a lot don't seem to like it though, it's a big change from last year and the usual tactics from 16 just won't work now.

Advertisement