Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muslim support groups

• 06-06-2016 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Asalaamu alaikum,
    I was wondering if there are any Muslim womens groups in Limerick City. I haven't come across any and I feel that the Muslim community in Limerick is very closed-off. It would be nice to take the indicative & set up a support group of my own.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

I'm sorry because I do not know the answer to your question but just curious at your use of the word "support". Are you lonely and looking to make friends or do you need support because of a problem you are having?

Also, closed off to who? Newly arrived muslims or everyone?

If it is not directly related to Islam perhaps you could look at making some Irish friends too? :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Hi,

There's a Religion and Spirtuality section on boards that might help you meet up with people http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=526

Advertisement