Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glamglow Supermud

Options
  • 06-06-2016 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase the Glamglow Supermud online but can't find anywhere that has it in stock. Does anyone know where I can buy it online? Preferably somewhere within Europe/UK/Ireland that ships to Ireland/UK.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Have you tried cloud10 beauty? Sam McCauleys stock it online too.

If you haven't used it before I'd recommend testing it first before buying. I had the mask applied during a facial and had a bad reaction to it, my cheeks and chin were red raw for about a week after it and then my skin became flaky.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

SingItOut wrote: »
    Have you tried cloud10 beauty? Sam McCauleys stock it online too.

If you haven't used it before I'd recommend testing it first before buying. I had the mask applied during a facial and had a bad reaction to it, my cheeks and chin were red raw for about a week after it and then my skin became flaky.
    Yeah I have tried Cloud10Beauty, for ages it has been out of stock there. They never seem to restock anything.

I didn't know about Sam McCauleys, I'll check there now.

I've used it before and loved it. :)

EDIT: Just check Sam McCauleys and they don't have it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Try https://www.carapharmacy.com/, I know you can get GlamGlow in store with them so they should have it online :)

ShazGV wrote: »
    Try https://www.carapharmacy.com/, I know you can get GlamGlow in store with them so they should have it online :)
    Thank you, its out of stock there as well. :(

Didn't realise how hard it would be to get this product :(

Hey everyone,

Still haven't had any luck in finding this product, has anyone seen it for sale anywhere online?

Would greatly appreciate any help at all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭beautyqueen

Try hennessys hair and beauty supplies in cork. They supply glam glow to salons. You may need an account.

Try hennessys hair and beauty supplies in cork. They supply glam glow to salons. You may need an account.
    Thanks, just had a look there, its trade only. :(

http://www.hennessyhb.ie/store/filtered/d_10/b_GlamGlow/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Sephora sells it. You could get it shipped to the UK ParcelMotel location (and thus get it delivered close to you in Ireland)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Judge Trudy

Mc Elhinneys Department store in Donegal sell four versions of it online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Faith wrote: »
    Sephora sells it. You could get it shipped to the UK ParcelMotel location (and thus get it delivered close to you in Ireland)?

As do birchbox in America, shipping it over might be the only way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭ChampagnePop

Do M&S sell it? They sell some Glam Glow

Faith wrote: »
    Thanks, that's an option but a last one at that because it would work out far more expensive doing it that way.

I'd have the currency conversion, plus customs charges, plus delivery from Parcel Motel so it'd be quite pricey. I really appreciate your suggestion though.
    Mc Elhinneys Department store in Donegal sell four versions of it online.
    Thanks, had a look there but they don't have the Supermud, only the other ones. :(

How can one product be this difficult to find. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase the Glamglow Supermud online but can't find anywhere that has it in stock. Does anyone know where I can buy it online? Preferably somewhere within Europe/UK/Ireland that ships to Ireland/UK.

Thanks.

It seems to be in stock on the Glam Glow UK website. If they don't ship to Ireland you could use Parcel Motel or similar.

Edited to add that there's free UK delivery and two samples with purchase so that's pretty good!

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Seen Glamglow in M&S in liffey valley last week. Am sure other M&S will have it too?

Scraggs wrote: »
    It seems to be in stock on the Glam Glow UK website. If they don't ship to Ireland you could use Parcel Motel or similar.

Edited to add that there's free UK delivery and two samples with purchase so that's pretty good!
    Thanks for this, I may purchase it from there seen as I cannot find it anywhere else. Still going to work out more expensive but oh well :(
    GaGa21 wrote: »
    Seen Glamglow in M&S in liffey valley last week. Am sure other M&S will have it too?
    Thanks, unfortunately there is no M&S near me so that's a no-go for me sadly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Debenhams and brown thomas sell it online, Debenhams do free delivery too x

Debenhams and brown thomas sell it online, Debenhams do free delivery too x
    Thanks, neither of them sell the one I am looking for.

I can find all the others no problem but not the Supermud :( How can one product be so hard to find :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

It appears to be in stock here on strawberry net if that's the one you're looking for!

I think sometimes you'll get charges customs but I've never had that happen to me. It seems to be out of stock everywhere tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

The beauty parlour in terenure sell it online.

I bought the face wash version of it in Sephora recently and got a terrible reaction. My entire face came up in blisters. I was bright red and when they burst I was left with scaly skin lizard afterwards for about a week. Have never had that happen to me before.

Had to go around with a paper bag on my head for 5 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PennyWren

I've definitely seen the little sample pots for sale in Brazillia on south William street in Dublin. If they do the wee ones, I'm sure they sell full size too? Maybe give them a call?

• Advertisement

PennyWren wrote: »
    I've definitely seen the little sample pots for sale in Brazillia on south William street in Dublin. If they do the wee ones, I'm sure they sell full size too? Maybe give them a call?
    Thank you so much I didn't realise they sold them. I will ring them this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bedlamaticable

Definitely in stock on Cult Beauty if that's any help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Definitely in stock on Cult Beauty if that's any help!

I looked there and it's out if stock, has it sold out already?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bedlamaticable

Sorry, could have sworn it was in stock when I checked it yesterday!!
    It appears to be out of stock absolutely everywhere, I'll let you know if I see it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Just to let you know it's now available on Boots.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

I've heard the body shop charcoal mask is a dupe for Glamgow if you can't find it! I think that's the name of it, it's the brown tub with the blue label :-)

Edit: predictive text being a dope

Advertisement