Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dairy farmers direct aid payment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Yes and yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭tcow

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Yes and yes

Ya? When was it issued? I was talkin to a Dairy farmer friend of mine n he said he never got it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭boggerman1

Didn't it not get paid out last Christmas.I remember getting it.has the rest of 2015's single farm payment to be paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,426 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

boggerman1 wrote: »
    Didn't it not get paid out last Christmas.I remember getting it.has the rest of 2015's single farm payment to be paid?
    ye still waiting on the 3% payment , could be doing with it tbh, said in journal it would be paid out end of april early May..... think the op might be talking about a young dairy farmer top up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭tcow

whelan2 wrote: »
    ye still waiting on the 3% payment , could be doing with it tbh, said in journal it would be paid out end of april early May..... think the op might be talking about a young dairy farmer top up?

Thanks lads. No, talkin about the €1350 per dairy farmer???

• Advertisement
Advertisement