Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers for colouring

Options
  • 07-06-2016 3:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hey,
    I'm in desperate need for a hair colour change, so was wondering if there's any hairdressers that ye could recommend in or near to the city centre/Blackpool/Wilton, that don't use L'oreal dye, because it turns my hair to crap (some places that I know use it are Peter Mark, Jeff Divine)?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Ger89

If you're prepared to climb to the top of Patrick's Hill and then turn right and walk on for about 5 minutes until you're opposite the Collins' Barracks Chapel, you'll see Styles Hair Design run by Eileen Kenneally. Don't know what type of dye she uses but she gets a brilliant result on friends of mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 shutupsquirrels

Hi ash777,

I used to always have issues with hair products ruining my hair too. I now go to Nina of Nina's Style at John Cremin Haircutters, 28 Patricks Quay. She is extremely good and very lovely. She uses Kemon dyes and products and they leave your hair feeling gorgeous.

Good Luck with your search.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Wayne Lloyd on Washington Street did an excellent job for me last summer. I believe they use Alfaparf. http://www.waynelloydhair.com

Advertisement