Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Gel Nails Dublin

Options
  • 07-06-2016 4:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hello beautiful people,

I have been getting my gel nails done in Tropical Popical for about four months now. They are a wonderful service, so friendly, amazing nails and an overall great experience.

Nevertheless, I recently went to London and got my gel nails done there. They used a powder gel and the nails themselves are very strong and not bubbley at all. I find the gel nails from Tropical Popical are slightly too raised/ bubbley. My current ones are so flat and thin, I love them.

Does anyone else have reommendations for good gel nails in Dublin?

Thank you everyone :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

tazmcn wrote: »
    Hello beautiful people,

I have been getting my gel nails done in Tropical Popical for about four months now. They are a wonderful service, so friendly, amazing nails and an overall great experience.

Nevertheless, I recently went to London and got my gel nails done there. They used a powder gel and the nails themselves are very strong and not bubbley at all. I find the gel nails from Tropical Popical are slightly too raised/ bubbley. My current ones are so flat and thin, I love them.

Does anyone else have reommendations for good gel nails in Dublin?

Thank you everyone :)

Mink or Fifth Avenue do really good natural looking gels in my experience. I was so disappointed in Tropical Popical although to be fair I think nail art is more their thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 tazmcn

Thank you so much Scraggs :D I will try them out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Powder gel? You sure it wasn't acrylic?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 adraigh

I personally don't get the fuss about Tropical Popical - their gel nails are very high and tacky looking!

I think MudPie in Dundrum is fantastic... got the best gel nails of my life done there with a perfect french manicure.

Lots of places are quite rough I find when it comes to acrylic/gel nails... I end up getting a few cuts in the cuticle area most of the time... v sore!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭happycoach

Tropical Popical has a great atmosphere and reasonable prices compared to the rest of Dublin. I'd recommend them for the price your paying.

• Advertisement
Advertisement