Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser in Cork for good ladies short haircut???

Options
  • 07-06-2016 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    Can anyone advise me on a good hairdresser in Cork (city or otherwise) that can give a really good short haircut please? Anywhere I've gone in the past have never given me what I'm looking for (although I bring pictures and do my best to explain)...I always feel dissatisfied and unhappy with the result.
    I'd appreciate if anyone has any recommendations or first hand experience of a hairdresser that can do a nice short hairstyle please. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 theshirleyshow

Alan Keville or Solo Hair Design in the city. Urban in Carrigaline.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DH78

Thank you so much. Is there any hairdresser in particular in these salons that you could recommend? Thanks xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Holiday

Jeff Divane, Wilton. I use to use him and found him good but I live in Kerry and have found one here

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'd recommend Guapa on Tuckey Street. Either Sheila or Breda. They do a lot of very funky styles there, so they'll understand what you're looking for.

Pricey, but it's worth paying for quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

I'm a hairdresser and I trained at the Sassoon Academy in London. I am very very fussy about who I allow to cut my hair.
    If you want a seriously good cut then Wayne Lloyd's in the city. He and Aaron have won countless hairdressing awards in Ireland and abroad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

^ Oh that's true, I got one of the best colours of my life there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DH78

Thanks so much everyone for all your replies. Really appreciate it xxx

Advertisement