Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep getting cut off when I ring your customer helpline

Options
  • 07-06-2016 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Good morning,
    I've been trying to get through to your customer services team but after getting in the queue and hearing the pipe music, it rings a few times and then hangs up on me. Is there another number that I can try please?

Thanks,
    Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your message.

We were experiencing some technical difficulties today with our phone system, but this should be resolved now.

For Customer Service queries our team can be reached on 1850 372 372, and they are available from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays. However, you can call 00353 1 8529534 if you are unable to connect through the 1850 number.

Alternatively, if you would like us to look into your query here on Boards, we would be happy to do so.

If you would like us to look into anything for you here, could you please send us a private message confirming the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Should you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement