Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

types of clouds

Options
  • 07-06-2016 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am just wondering is there an app that you can check what type of cloud is in the sky by using your camera?

I know flightradar24 has within its app an option to find out what plane is in the sky just by using the camera

Is that possible for checking types of clouds ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

thomasj wrote: »
    Hi, I am just wondering is there an app that you can check what type of cloud is in the sky by using your camera?

I know flightradar24 has within its app an option to find out what plane is in the sky just by using the camera

Is that possible for checking types of clouds ?

There isn't an app to detect the type of clouds no, but easily done with a chart like this. I have a laminated version of this for awhile .
    35019488-png.7454

• Registered Users Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭thomasj

Cheers Ian for that so the cloud in the photo I've seen many a time. Like that now.

Advertisement