Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CISCO RV220W-E V01

Options
  • 07-06-2016 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey there

I use a Cisco router for our work requirements, and she works away a treat. I haven't had to connect to her for a while, so have left her alone. Now I need to run some checks, as we have an audit coming up, but when I log in as Admin, I can only see the dashboard, and the change password function (which doesn't work). I am logged in as Cisco, with the correct password, and the router says I am logged in, but I don't get the functions tree on the left had frame. I have also logged in as myself, also an admin, with teh same results. Does anyone know how I can get round this so I can see my functions
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Have you tried the any key?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Ronald Wilson Reagan

I check my functions after a warm shower, have you tried going for a shower with the wayward router?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Have you tried blowing on the connectors?

I also heard that turning a Playstation 1 upside-down makes it load more quickly, but I'm not sure that's completely relevant in your case.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,434 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Cisco owes me money man.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 976 ✭✭✭beach_walker

Could just be that the dash doesn't render properly in your particular browser. Try logging into it with another one and see if that works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

How do you know the router is a "her"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

Theres a whiff of panic off this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Ush1 wrote: »

Any port in a storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

He left her alone and ignored her for ages, now she won't talk to him. Definitely a her.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 976 ✭✭✭beach_walker

All computers/electronic devices are female. Known fact.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,331 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

On the off chance you didn't mean to post this in AH, OP, might I suggest the Networks and Comms forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=34

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

tuxxaustin wrote: »
    Hey there

I use a Cisco router for our work requirements, and she works away a treat. I haven't had to connect to her for a while, so have left her alone. Now I need to run some checks, as we have an audit coming up, but when I log in as Admin, I can only see the dashboard, and the change password function (which doesn't work). I am logged in as Cisco, with the correct password, and the router says I am logged in, but I don't get the functions tree on the left had frame. I have also logged in as myself, also an admin, with teh same results. Does anyone know how I can get round this so I can see my functions

you could try via telnet
    open a command prompt and type
    telnet (ip of router) 21

Some routers allow access that way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

tuxxaustin wrote: »
    Does anyone know how I can get round this so I can see my functions

I can see your functions from here mate - those shorts are far too short!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,585 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Welcome to boards.ie :)

I can see that you found a more appropriate forum already, so I'll close this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement