Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Strap for Garmin 910XT

Options
  • 07-06-2016 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Looking for replacement strap for Garmin 910XT if anyone has one available?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭iAcesHigh

Don't have it but I actually went with DCRainmaker's suggestion and bough Polar Wearlink (I think it was this one HERE ) and put my Garmin chip on it (had to take knife and cut out a bit of the part that prevented chip to be put on this strap but it was quick and easy fix) and actually I think it's more accurate now with less spikes than before.

Original Article: HERE

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

A quick release kit can also be an option for replacement wrist strap if that is the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Logicalus

Hi iAcesHigh.. Thanks for reply.. However its the replacement wrist strap I'm looking for not the HRM strap..

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Logicalus

Hi sconhome.. I hear ya.. Got a wrist strap from a friend who uses the quick release kit just want to return like for like. I could buy the quick release and give back what I got but would prefer to give back unused kit.. Less he'd like a second quick release kit

Advertisement