Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payed off loan early but still charged direct debit

Options
  • 07-06-2016 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi there,

I recently payed of the end of loan early but was still charged a direct debit afterwards. Looking at my banking 365 account I can now see that the loan account is in credit. What do I need to do to get this back into my account? Or is this a common issue that will rectify itself? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi there,

I recently payed of the end of loan early but was still charged a direct debit afterwards. Looking at my banking 365 account I can now see that the loan account is in credit. What do I need to do to get this back into my account? Or is this a common issue that will rectify itself? 

Thanks
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Usually any credit balance on a Loan account will be transferred back to your current account automatically and the Loan account will be closed, this will normally take 3-5 days for funds to be transferred back into your current account.

Thank you,
    Tara C

Advertisement