Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackrock Accommodation Final Year

Options
  • 07-06-2016 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey, I just got offered campus for final years, however I got offered Blackrock halls, I am not familiar with the area, does anyone know if it is a decent place to stay? As it looks a good bit far out! Only saving grace is atleast it is (hopefully) all final years together. Any help will be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I stayed in the postgrad residences in Blackrock campus a few years back and it was great. Heard good things about the other residences on that campus too. It's handy , restaurant on campus, corner shop across the road, five minute walk to Frascati shopping centre and not too far from UCD on the bus. The library there is great for quiet study (and even better it gets you out of the apartment for a change of scenery.).

Advertisement