Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy a suit for a wedding in Limerick?

• 07-06-2016 5:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for where in Limerick to buy a suit for a wedding?

I'm not really a fan of Tony Connolly's / Chaps, so would like to hear of other places.

What about Billy Higgins? It looks expensive but maybe good??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Esquire Roches Street

Have been to 3 weddings, including my own with suits out of there.

http://www.esqformal.ie/

Full Suit, Tie, Shirt, Shoes, Cuffs Links is generally around €125 and most places will do the Groom for Free which, if you've 2 best men and two fathers works out as €100 per person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ya went to Esquire myself. They did a deal with us and worked out around 95euro per person for Suit, Shirt, Tie, Cuff Links to rent. The matching Handkerchiefs were extra.

They are very reasonable to buy from also and often have nice three pieces from 99euro-199euro and up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Gotta go with esquire as well threw out my suit a while back and rent now whenever needed great service range and quality tbh.

Rented once from Tony Connollys never again tired suit and feic all range

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Fairly unanimous endorsement for Esquire there. Cheers! I'll check them out.

Advertisement