Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business account query

Options
  • 07-06-2016 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi BOI,

I emailed in a question related to my business online account over the weekend and am just wondering what the expected response time for such a query is (taking the long weekend into account)?  It is somewhat urgent as other things depend on resolving the problem with my account.

Thanks,

Rojito

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

rojito wrote: »
    Hi BOI,

I emailed in a question related to my business online account over the weekend and am just wondering what the expected response time for such a query is (taking the long weekend into account)?  It is somewhat urgent as other things depend on resolving the problem with my account.

Thanks,

Rojito
    Hi rojito,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

As we are unclear what email address you sent your query to we are unable to give you an exact time-frame.

However if your query is urgent and account specific it’d be best to call Business Online team directly, you can call them on 1890 818 265 and a representative will be happy to assist you. If you have a general query we’d be happy to assist you here.

Thank you,

Tara C

Advertisement