Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embarrassing problem at work after a drunk night out

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Im glad you resolved this. And stood up to her.

We were out recently with the SnS crew from work (am on de committee), and a guy was happily filming everyone, drunk as farts.

And I said to him "if you post any film of anyone being drunk or what they are doing (why do you want to do that in the first place?), I will come after you myself".

Some people just have this weird thing of filming people for their own entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Niamhy_Li

dellas1979 wrote: »

Some people just have this weird thing of filming people for their own entertainment.

I really don't understand why people feel the need to do that it ruins a night out in my opinion.

It's actually funny because I remember going on a holiday to Spain many moons ago with a friend and her mum and aunt. We must have been only 16 or 17 at the time and the aunt and mum got immensely drunk on one of the last nights. Got back to the appartmennt the aunt passed out on the balcony while my friends mum came wandering out of the bathroom naked and spent 10 minutes basically talking gibberish to herself so after that I never thought I'd see the day that I would end up in a similar state little did I know ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Believe me, most people (including myself) have been there.

You actually didnt do anything wrong (fine if youve learned a lesson of pushing limits), but you didnt break any laws or anything.

That girl did.

Why she did it? They usually say its something to do with the person themselves. Could be anything from wanting attention (through your booboo), or she wanted to just embaras you.

I wouldnt dwell on it. It was a nasty thing to do and it speaks volumes about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

God, her actions are despicable. I cannot believe she actually stood outside your window and recorded you while laughing her head off AND kept the video all this time AND sent it to you thinking it would somehow make you feel less upset about the incident. It beggars belief. I have no doubt that she was asked to leave, I don't know how any employer or anyone would trust her after she did something like that. Well done for reporting it Niamhy!

Thanks for all the support guys I've followed boards for years but this was actually the first thread I started your comments really did help me through the situation. To be honest I was expecting people to say it was my own fault for getting so pissed and question why the hell I got completely naked for no reason in the kitchen but not one person did and I'm grateful for that.

I'm off to a wedding this weekend so the drinks will be flowing no doubt and the only time I'll be getting naked is when I'm going the toilet this time lol

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 13,972 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Do you get naked as a rule when you go to the toilet? :D
    Enjoy the wedding!

Do you get naked as a rule when you go to the toilet? :D
    Enjoy the wedding!

Of course I get naked I hardly sit down on the toilet seat with my pants on :-)

Bottom down naked, not all-over naked though? :)

Though I do know someone who completely strips before he enthrones himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Candie wrote: »

Is his name George Costanza? :D

Dolbert wrote: »
    Is his name George Costanza? :D

It is now! :)

• Advertisement

Bottom down naked when I'm on nights out except for when I wear a playsuit and have no choice then fully naked on the toilet when I get home from a night out the joys of having the house to myself :)

Do elaborate on this guy who strips before enthroning Candie? Lol

Niamhy_Li wrote: »
    Bottom down naked when I'm on nights out except for when I wear a playsuit and have no choice then fully naked on the toilet when I get home from a night out the joys of having the house to myself :)

My one and only flatshare, a Spanish guy called Jose (what else!). He also used to leave the bathroom door open when he was alone, and on a couple of occasions I came home to find him on the throne, starkers, and reaching for the door - which opened out. Not a pretty sight to see him lift his butt and let it swing in a mad dive for the door.

He also used to wear cut off sweatpants shorts to relax in. Fine, says you, until I tell you he'd sit there watching TV, legs as far apart as possible without dislocating his hips with his plums in full view dangling down one leg.

I can forgive all this, or I could if he'd wiped, cleaned, washed or tidied anything in the six weeks we lived together, including himself. But he didn't :(

The last straw was hearing him refer to me as his girlfriend on the phone. No way, Jose.

Or should I say George!

I can appreciate the added comfort in being bottom-down naked in the loo, but I wouldn't have the patience to yank off jeans and shoes etc for the occasion. In the cost/benefit analysis, baring the bare (ha) minimum is the way I work it, toilet-wise. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

What do you mean bottom down naked. Just pants or whatever down around your ankles ?

Or you completely remove the pants, socks, shoes, skirt etc ?

My one and only flatshare, a Spanish guy called Jose (what else!). He also used to leave the bathroom door open when he was alone, and on a couple of occasions I came home to find him on the throne, starkers, and reaching for the door - which opened out. Not a pretty sight to see him lift his butt and let it swing in a mad dive for the door.

He also used to wear cut off sweatpants shorts to relax in. Fine, says you, until I tell you he'd sit there watching TV, legs as far apart as possible without dislocating his hips with his plums in full view dangling down one leg.

I can forgive all this, or I could if he'd wiped, cleaned, washed or tidied anything in the six weeks we lived together, including himself. But he didn't :(

The last straw was hearing him refer to me as his girlfriend on the phone. No way, Jose.

Or should I say George!

I can appreciate the added comfort in being bottom-down naked in the loo, but I wouldn't have the patience to yank off jeans and shoes etc for the occasion. In the cost/benefit analysis, baring the bare (ha) minimum is the way I work it, toilet-wise. :)

That is hilarious Candie I would have been out the door the moment I seen him on the toilet haha I've always liked Spanish men but Jose there has completely changed my whole perception on them looks like you had a lucky escape although it's hard to imagine how things could of got any worse if You's pair lived together any long than you did. I wonder how gorgeous George is getting on in life now hopefully his days of sitting in front of the TV with his junk hanging out are long behind him now lol

I shared a flat with all sorts of different characters over the years, there was this Brazilian girl who we shared with for a couple of months during my college days she was so friendly and pleasant but I'm not joking when I say her bum was about twice the size of Kim Kardashians and a bit like Jose she used to walk around in tiny g strings and shower while trying to have a conversation in broken English with the door wide open so maybe it's a cultural thing, it got to the stage were we all felt so ugly us milk bottles just couldn't compete with that lol

What do you mean bottom down naked. Just pants or whatever down around your ankles ?

Or you completely remove the pants, socks, shoes, skirt etc ?

Why is bottom naked so hard to understand ha

Bottom naked= trousers and knickers down while sitting on the loo.

Mystery solved now I hope :)

I thought you meant absolutely bare from the bottom down! I don't call dropping the drawers naked so that's what I thought too.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭selastich2

Why is bottom naked so hard to understand ha

Bottom naked= trousers and knickers down while sitting on the loo.

Mystery solved now I hope :)

Mystery of the Bottom naked, solved. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

selastich2 wrote: »
    Mystery of the Bottom naked, solved. :pac:

Mod

Thank heavens for that!

... And now that this mystery is history (to quote some kids TV show), can we please get back to the topic?

OP, I'm glad you got sorted. If you want the thread closed at any stage let us know.

Advertisement