Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

estatements on chromebook

Options
  • 07-06-2016 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi, i am using a chromebook and can't access the etatement - error "estatements are not available at this time"

can you advise what the problem is - i urgently need to see the statements

i have tried numerous times over the last 6 months

thank
    dan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

hi, i am using a chromebook and can't access the etatement - error "estatements are not available at this time"

thank
    dan
    Hi Dan,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Can we ask you to confirm if you can access estatements on another device other than your chrome-book?

Thank you,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dan_wicklow

thank
    dan
    Hi Dan,

Can we ask you to confirm if you can access estatements on another device other than your chrome-book?

Thank you,

Tara C
    hi tara, no, i only have a chromebook, can i view statements on a chromebook?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

thank
    dan
    Hi Dan,

Thank you,

Tara C
    hi tara, no, i only have a chromebook, can i view statements on a chromebook?
    Hi Dan, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties accessing your eStatements.

Yes, when you’re accessing the website directly using Chrome then you should be able to see these eStatements on your Chromebook.
    Can I ask you to login and send us a message using the ‘Ask a Question’ option on the 365 Online Service Desk so we can look into this for you?

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement