Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roaming on eir mobile via "live Chat"???

Options
  • 07-06-2016 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi I'm having problems getting roaming enabled on an eir mobile.
    There has been none available on Live Chat since 3pm it is now past 8pm 
    Can anyone help..would it be worth being online before 9 in the morning
    & just refreshing till someone became available, I'd do that but do not want to waste hours

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

happym wrote: »
    Hi I'm having problems getting roaming enabled on an eir mobile.
    There has been none available on Live Chat since 3pm it is now past 8pm 
    Can anyone help..would it be worth being online before 9 in the morning
    & just refreshing till someone became available, I'd do that but do not want to waste hours
    Hi  happym,

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm so sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with roaming.
    What county are you currently roaming in?

Can you PM me your mobile number and pin for data protection and I will check the correct setting are enabled on your phone.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kooreczka

Jo happym,

Did you get it sorted? I have the same issue with my roaming connection and I have been ignored by live chat yesterday like 5 times once I explained the problem same on facebook live chat :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

kooreczka wrote: »
    Jo happym,

Did you get it sorted? I have the same issue with my roaming connection and I have been ignored by live chat yesterday like 5 times once I explained the problem same on facebook live chat :-(
    Hi kooreczka, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you are having getting through to webchat, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your mobile, PIN, email address and full address and name on the account and I'll clarify the roaming is set up on your account. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement